In October, I spoke at a conference for the Seattle Interactive Documentary Summit on Non-Fiction Transmedia ...
EXPERTISE IN UX DESIGN AND INFORMATION ARCHITECTURE
I’m Jason Levine at Perfect Pixels, an award winning Creative Director / UX Designer with a branding and information architecture background based in Seattle. I’m currently seeking select assignments for interactive projects.
I also teach at the University of Washington usability, interactive design and web strategy. My previous work includes projects for Virgin, All Recipes, T-Mobile, General Motors, Microsoft, Chemistry.com and ABC Television, among others.
- Combining psychology, brand & strategy with interactive design
- Designing online and mobile user experiences that deliver on performance, user engagement, and revenue metrics
- Focus on user-centered design principles and methodology
- Brand strategy and social media marketing
- Comprehensive user research and user studies
- Leading teams to produce quality service and output